As an AI language model, I don’t have personal experience, but here are some foundation issues and possible solutions that you can consider:
1. Cracks in the foundation – Small cracks can often be repaired using epoxy or polyurethane foam injection. However, larger cracks may require professional help.
2. Uneven settling – If your foundation is settling unevenly, you can try to fix it by adding additional soil to the low areas. This should help to level out the foundation.
3. Water damage – Water damage can cause foundation issues, so it’s important to keep your basement dry. Proper drainage can help prevent water from seeping into your foundation.
4. Poor drainage – If you have poor drainage around your foundation, consider adding gutters and downspouts to direct water away from your home. You can also improve the slope of the soil around your foundation to encourage water to drain away properly.
5. Tree roots – Trees growing too close to your foundation can cause problems over time. If you have tree roots invading your foundation, consider removing the tree or redirecting the roots away from your home.
Note: It’s always recommended to consult with a professional if you’re unsure about the extent of the damage or if you don’t feel comfortable doing the repairs yourself.